Monday, November 17, 2014

Do not let Mexican gray wolves go extinct

 
There are only 83 Mexican gray wolves left in the wild. I think that makes them worth fighting for.
I am 13 years old and I want to help save the lobos of the Southwest. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service should designate reintroduced wild Mexican gray wolves as essential.
We are the ones who came into their land, took away their freedom and expected them to stand aside as their homes were taken away or destroyed.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife should also eliminate politically based boundaries to the Mexican wolf's movement. The proposed provisions for taking (killing, trapping and removals) of these critically endangered Mexican wolves are unacceptable and will not contribute to the species recovery. Recovery cannot exist in captivity alone.
I realize that most people think they are just animals, but I think they are much more than that. They are God's creation, his handiwork, and many people don't care at all about their survival, although I don't understand why.
I urge all Americans to please help support these animals. Let them thrive. Let them live freely again as they once were. Please do not let these amazing animals go extinct. Thank you.

Faith Kindred,
Parker City, Indiana


No comments:

Post a Comment